Looking for a dry herb vaporizer review? We’re sure you’ve read plenty of reviews already, but what exactly should you be looking for when choosing a model? You need to look for two things: long-lasting durability and portability. When choosing a model, think about these two features and you’ll find the perfect vaporizer for you.
Most dry herb vaporizers allow you to customize the temperature settings. This is great for those who are vapers on the go. But it can also help you tremendously when it comes to using the device in the right way. Two of the most common mistakes people make when using dry herb vaporizers are not changing the temperature settings and not heating the dry herb evenly.
The best dry herb vaporizer brands are designed to heat dry herbs evenly. They do this through utilizing a heating plate or a heating element underneath the unit. Some models, like the Shocker handheld vaporizer, even have a dial that allows you to set the exact temperature that is right for your specific Vaporizer. This makes it extremely important that you pay close attention to the vaporizer that you buy. If you don’t, you might end up wasting your money by wasting your time and burning your dry herbs.
* Popular dry herb vaporizer brands include Phylosetto and Herb Relief. They are the top sellers in our database and have been on the market for quite some time. Their popularity has likely helped them maintain their rank in the list of best portable vapes. One reason why they remain so popular is because most users give positive reviews about how easy they are to use. They are also very reasonably priced. The average Star rating for Phylosetto and Herb Relief was fourth and fifth, respectively, in the list of best dry herb vaporizer brands sold in last six months.
* Two other dry herb vaporizer brands we found were made by Phytessence Wakame and Tuttiella. These two companies didn’t make it to the top 10 in our list, but it doesn’t hurt to look if they could help your healing process. Tuttiella was rated third in our review of dry herb vaporizers. The company does a lot of research into the ingredients that their products contain, including the antioxidant coenzyme Q10. Most users have recommended that they use Tuttiella in combination with another topical antioxidant, as there have been mixed reports on effectiveness between Tuttiella and Coenzyme Q10.
* Our next dry herb vaporizer brands found on our list are made by Apollo Erosives. Their two portable vapes, the Enigma and the Silhouette, scored very well in vapor quality and affordability. Both of their brands have received good ratings from customers, though we can’t find the specific dry herb vaporizer brands on the Internet so we’re not sure whether or not you’ll be able to order them. If you are reading this review for the first time, we advise that you go for the Enigma, especially if you are a newbie at dry herb vaporizer because it’s the easiest to use. The Silhouette is a bit more expensive but we don’t know why since most users said that the vapor quality of the product is really good.
* Our last dry herbs vaporizer brand that we will mention is the Smokey Mountain Vaporizer, which we think is definitely a great choice for people who love herbal vaporizers but don’t have much experience with burning herbs. The Smitty Mountain Vaporizer can be used with dry herbs or wet. It’s also very lightweight and small, perfect for those who want to be discreet while using this vaporizer.
* Our final dry herb vaporizer brand to mention is the IQ2. The IQ2 features two different models, a dry herb vaporizer and an iq2 brain fitness kit. The dry herb vaporizer has an innovative conduction heating system that allows your herbs to heat up evenly, which eliminates some of the dry herb taste. The iq2 dry herb vaporizer is also extremely compact and light.
* The IQ Vaporizer offers a cordless battery. Like most other models on this list, the cordless battery will need to be plugged into the mains using a power cord. Although the cordless battery does charge automatically when the vaporizer is switched on, we recommend that you charge your battery completely before you start using the vaporizer. The IQ2 will need a good battery.
A dry herb vaporizer can offer some amazing results if it is made with high-quality material and proper vaporizer craftsmanship. Choose a company with a great reputation and a solid history in the business. You want to invest your money in a product that will last and give you results, not to make your experience with your new vaporizer take an elongated time. Look at the prices of these vaporizers in comparison to others. Compare not only the prices but the quality between brands and you’ll find one that will work for you.